- From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better. Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this. This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 2.8m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
- To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic. In two years, we’ve grown to over 500 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a Business Developer in one of our key markets – France – to support our European expansion.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world – and that’s where you come in. Our Business Development team is highly entrepreneurial and autonomous, and we love to get things done especially when it comes to expanding our user-base as effectively as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Partnering with the top brands in your country to drive both Revolut engagement and new user acquisition
- Executing RevRallies across key cities in France
- Building strong relationships with relevant journalists, social media influencers and thought leaders
- Speaking and promoting Revolut at external events
- Finding and leading brand ambassadors to boost local user acquisition activities
- Seizing every other possible user acquisition opportunity on the market
- Advocating Revolut 24/7 – « owning » the country!
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- You are a heavy Revolut user and advocate
- You have a very high energy level and enthusiasm
- You are very hands-on
- You are fluent in English and you’re a native French speaker
- You have a wealth of connections (media, influencers, business owners, and so on) across the country
- You may be a recent graduate if you satisfy the above
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Free Revolut Premium subscription